We seek an experienced individual who can be a part of our rapidly expanding web development team.
You will ensure successful implementation of our web development projects, catering to a very prestigious local and international clientele, in accordance with client requirements and assume responsibility for coordinating and managing the delivery of projects ensuring that key milestones are completed on time and in accordance with defined requirements.
- Identify the business requirement through formal meetings, brainstorming, wireframing etc, to identify all elements of the project, document it, sign off with external stakeholders.
- Identify key tasks of the project, map with the project stakeholders and plan their involvement at different phases of the project and prepare the work breakdown structure.
- Monitor the whole development cycle internally, and act as the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Make sure all deliverable timelines are met, communicate project status and flag any minor / major issues to the internal and external stakeholders along with suggestions for alternatives.
- Conduct a final requirement check against Requirement and Functional Specification document before forwarding the project deliverables for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Conduct a final product review against requirement document, and handover the project to post live activities.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Business Information Technology / IT / Computer Science Project Management.
- 4 to 5 years of Project Management / Business analysis experience preferably in Web Development and Design projects.
- Should possess strong communication, co-coordinating, negotiating and business analysis skills.
- Must be competent in requirement gathering and maintaining functional and requirement specification documentation.
- Industry specific professional qualification would be an added advantage.
Please email your complete CV to email@example.com stating the job code EME0095 in the subject line.