Join our Finance and Administration team and become a part of an evolving and revolutionary global industry. We seek a dynamic, self-motivated and a results-oriented person with strong communication skills who can assist in carrying out credit control operations with the aim of achieving set objectives.
- Assist in the credit control process
- Timely preparation of monthly reports and other ad hoc reports related to credit control
- Prompt clearing of transactions in QuickBooks
- Assistance in bank related work
- Undergraduate in Business or Finance
- Full or part qualification in CIMA/ICASL/AAT/CMA
- Strong verbal and written knowledge in English
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office packages
- Experience in QuickBooks preferred but not essential
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive and self-motivated approach to work
- Be a good team player with a positive attitude
- Integrity and professionalism
Please email your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job code 0093 in the subject line.