eMarketingEye, Sri Lanka’s Best Digital Media Agency (SLT Zero One Awards 2019) and one of the Top 40 Best Places to Work in Sri Lanka (certified by Great Place to Work Sri Lanka) is looking for a young and dynamic SEO specialist to join our team of award-winning digital marketers.
You will have the opportunity to work with top local and international brands and manage their Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies and campaigns. The Head of SEO will lead the SEO department including onsite and offsite SEO teams as well as technical SEO and content marketing activities. He / she will also work closely with Digital Project Managers in developing and implementing effective SEO strategies.
We are looking for an experienced individual with a proven track record of SEO campaign strategy and execution skills which include SEO audits, keyword strategy, keyword mapping, etc.
- Leading and managing the SEO department including onsite, offsite and technical SEO teams
- Taking overall responsibility for the SEO projects of the company
- Auditing the current SEO campaigns, revisiting the existing SEO strategies from keywords to content and backlinks and proposing new tactics to improve the performance
- Conducting research and staying up to date on the latest SEO trends and techniques
- Coordinating with digital and web teams to improve SEO performance through website changes, strategy revisions, etc.
- End-to-end management of client communication
- Presenting the monthly SEO performance dashboard to the Senior Digital Strategy Team
- Preparing monthly and ad hoc performance reports / presentations
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits
- Opportunity to work with world class digital marketing experts
- Exposure to work with top local and international brands across multiple verticals and industries
- Ongoing training, guidance and direction from experts with years of experience
- Modern and flexible working environment
- Health insurance and life insurance
- A leader with excellent management skills
- Common sense with the right attitude
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Project management expert
- Organised and efficient multitasker
- A degree in Marketing or Business Management or an equivalent qualification such as CIM UK
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please email your complete CV to email@example.com stating the job code EME0102 in the subject line