We seek an experienced individual who can be a part of our rapidly expanding team. You will ensure the successful delivery of all marketing and development projects and provide insights to stakeholders on the deliverables.
- Preparation of the supporting documents of ongoing and completed projects
- Work with content writers and designers in order to plan the text and image content requirement for the web projects
- Organize text / image content to enter into the Content Management System (CMS) and support content entry
- Liaise with internal teams and monitor the progress of the assigned tasks and their deliverables
- Work closely with the Project Managers and keep internal stakeholders informed and updated on the status of the assigned tasks for each team
- Highlight showstoppers / roadblocks / delays to the Project Managers / Team Leaders and ensure all activities are completed at the agreed timelines
- Maintain and monitor the checklist of mandatory requirements at the delivery of projects
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Business Information Technology / IT / Computer Science
- Understanding of the role of project coordination
- Communication skills
- Knowledge in HTML and ability to use WYSIWYG editors such as Adobe Dreamweaver will be an added advantage
Please email your complete CV to email@example.com stating the job code EME0091 in the subject line.