- Minimum 5+ years experience in PHP based application development together with multiple frameworks
- Minimum 2 years experience in managing and leading a software engineering team
- Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) solutions
- Ability to manage and balance multiple deliverables concurrently in an environment with shifting priorities
- Software development experience including but not limited to: OOP, Functional Programming, Concurrency Programming, Design Patterns, RESTful API Development, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing and Relational and Non-relational Database Technologies
- Experience in CMS systems such as Drupal will be a definite advantage
- A degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science / equivalent qualifications / accepted industry specific professional qualifications
- Strong communication skills are a must along with Project Management skills
- Ownership of the assigned projects’ quality and on-time delivery within the team along with contributing to the best available technical solutions at different phases of projects
- Taking leadership of the team of software engineers to architect and develop, as well as to grow and mentor team members and help ensure positive team motivation
- Track and communicate the progress of the team and the projects to senior management along with available solutions and options, define the work responsibilities of team members, etc.
Who we are
eMarketingEye is an award winning global leader in Online Marketing solutions for the Travel and Hospitality sector, serving over 400 hotels and travel companies from across the world. The company offers end-to-end solutions from Website Development to Performance Driven Online Marketing and Social Media strategies. Based in Sri Lanka, eMarketingEye has won the prestigious SME Agency of the Year award from Google in 2009, among other recognitions worldwide.
Please email your complete CV to email@example.com stating the correct job code in the subject line before 31st of December 2018.