We seek an experienced individual who can be a part of our rapidly expanding web development team.
You will ensure successful implementation of our web development projects, catering to a very prestigious local and international clientele, in accordance with client requirements and assume responsibility for coordinating and managing the delivery of projects ensuring that key milestones are completed on time and in accordance with defined requirements.
- Project requirement gathering and documenting for external and internal sign off, deriving project plans by working with internal stakeholders, for fulfilling external stakeholder expectations.
- The main point of contact for internal and external stakeholder communication and maintaining proactive communication for proper expectation management. Additionally, will have to get involved in scheduling and participating in external and internal meetings.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders / teams to ensure all deliverable timelines are met, communicate project status and flag any minor / major issues to the internal and external stakeholders along with suggestions for alternatives.
- Conduct a final requirement check against Requirement and Functional Specification document before forwarding the project deliverables for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Business Information Technology / IT / Computer Science / Project Management.
- 4 to 5 years of Project Management experience preferably in Web Development and Design projects.
- Should possess strong communication, co-coordinating, negotiating and business analysis skills.
- Must be competent in requirement gathering and maintaining functional and requirement specification documentation.
- Industry specific professional qualification would be an added advantage.
Please email your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job code EME0029 in the subject line.