eMarketingEye, Sri Lanka’s Best Digital Media Agency (SLT Zero One Awards 2019) and one of the Top 40 Best Places to Work in Sri Lanka (certified by Great Place to Work Sri Lanka) is looking for young and dynamic digital marketing enthusiasts to join our team of award-winning digital marketers.
You will have the opportunity to work with top local and international brands managing their digital marketing strategies while getting involved in campaign execution. This role includes strategising and managing digital marketing campaigns for a portfolio of brands across multiple verticals and industries.
- Strategising, planning and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Managing ongoing paid marketing and SEO campaigns
- Meeting project KPIs and on-time delivery of project tasks
- Coordinating with the SEO and PPC support teams for improving campaign performance through analysis, strategy revisions, etc.
- End-to-end management of client communication
- Preparing weekly / monthly and ad-hoc performance reports and handling client review meetings
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits
- Opportunity to work with world class digital marketing experts
- Exposure to work with top local and international brands across multiple verticals and industries
- Ongoing training, guidance and direction from global industry leaders
- Modern and flexible working environment
- Health insurance and life insurance
- Common sense with the right attitude
- Creative and out of the box thinking
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and insightful attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Project management expert
- Organised and efficient multitasker
- A degree in Marketing or Business Management or an equivalent qualification such as CIM UK
- Minimum of 1+ years work experience in the digital marketing industry
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Please email your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job code EME0044 in the subject line.