Senior Manager– Finance and Administration(Job Code : EME0062)
eMarketingEye is an award winning global leader in Online Marketing solutions for the Travel and Hospitality sector, serving over 400 hotels and travel companies from across the world. The company offers end-to-end solutions from Website Development to Performance Driven Online Marketing and Social Media strategies. Based in Sri Lanka, eMarketingEye has won the prestigious SME Agency of the Year award from Google in 2009, among other recognitions worldwide.
We seek a dynamic individual preferably with 5 years of experience who can drive our Finance division.
- Assist the Top Management in business planning and strategy formulation.
- Oversee all finance and accounting functions including budgeting, cash flow management, payroll and management reporting.
- Ensure timely preparation of financial statements and management reports to the Top Management for decision-making.
- Ensure all accounting is done in compliance with company policies, accounting standards and IFRS.
- Liaise with financial institutions, insurance agencies and statutory bodies such as the Inland Revenue Department.
- Proper treasury management to ensure company funds are managed effectively.
- Ensure credit control is managed effectively for proper cash flow utilization.
- Assisting the HR team with regards to timely employment contract preparations and computation of performance bonus.
- Coordinate with other divisions on a daily basis to ensure timely invoicing, releasing of payments and other accounting/tax related matters are resolved in an efficient manner.
- Liaise with auditors and ensure that the annual financial audit is carried out as per the required procedures.
- Coach and manage the Finance team.
- Ensure daily office administration activities are carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
- A member of CIMA/Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka.
- A degree/MBA from a recognized university in the field of Finance/Accounting is an added qualification.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar capacity in a reputed service organization.
- Sound knowledge in accounting standards, IFRS’s and tax related matters.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
If you possess the required qualifications and experience in line with our requirements mentioned above, then we would like to hear from you. An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
Please email your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job code EME0062 in the subject line.