eMarketingEye is an award winning global leader in Online Marketing solutions for the Travel and Hospitality sector, serving over 600 hotels and travel companies from across the world. The company offers end-to-end solutions from Website Development to Performance Driven Online Marketing and Social Media strategies. Based in Sri Lanka, eMarketingEye has won the prestigious SME Agency of the Year award from Google in 2009, among other recognitions worldwide.
We seek an experienced individual who can be a part of our rapidly expanding team. You will ensure successful delivery of all marketing and development projects and provide insights to stakeholders on the deliverables.
- Coordinating with Teams on the status of each project and their deliverables
- Document and update task status tracker on all ongoing projects
- Keep internal and external stakeholders informed and updated on the status of the projects in an ongoing basis and flag of any showstoppers/ roadblocks/ delays of existing work
- Coordinate and communicate with Project Managers/ Team Leaders on Web Projects and Change Request work and ensure all activities are completed at the agreed timelines
- Coordinate and communicate with the Web Development team and ensure all requested work is being carried out
- Ensure all work confirmed as complete is verified before informing and updating the stakeholders
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Business Information Technology/ IT/ Computer Science.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in project coordination role.
- Should process strong communication, co-coordinating and business analysis skills.
- Must be competent in documentation, reporting, probing and task tracking.
Please email your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job code EME0060 in the subject line.