We seek a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who can manage the QA team and quality assurance processes of the web development team at eMarketingEye. The selected candidate is expected to introduce / enhance QA methodology across all business processes and be experienced in hands-on bottom-up website testing.
- Responsible for the overall success of the QA process and manage assigned projects from Quality Testing through to final User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including usability, functionality, regression, load and system testing
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans and other QA assessments
- Defect management and coordination with development teams
- Develop and automate testing systems using commercial tools, scripts and data sets
- Develop System Requirement Specifications and user guides
- Benchmark performance and establish structured testing processes
- Report to project managers on QA progress and project statuses
- 3+ years of quality assurance experience in web development
- Experience in preparing test plans, test cases and quality assurance documentation
- Experience in coordinating with various web development teams on multiple concurrent projects
- Thorough understanding of User Experience testing (UX)
- Understanding of the different mobile device types, operating systems and web browsers
- Demonstrated ability in QA documentation
- A degree in ICT or equivalent qualifications
- Working experience in widely used Content Management Systems such as Drupal, WordPress and Magento will be an added advantage
- Ability to learn and work independently with minimum supervision
If you have the required qualifications and experience in line with our requirements, we would like to hear from you. An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits awaits the right candidate.
Email your complete CV to email@example.com stating the Job Code EME0075 in the subject line.