eMarketingEye is an award winning global leader in Online Marketing solutions for the Travel and Hospitality sector, serving over 600 hotels and travel companies from across the world. The company offers end-to-end solutions from Website Development to Performance Driven Online Marketing and Social Media strategies. Based in Sri Lanka, eMarketingEye has won the prestigious SME Agency of the Year award from Google in 2009, among other recognitions worldwide.
We seek an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer who can manage the QA processes of the company and work with the web development teams to plan and implement comprehensive test plans. The selected candidate is expected to help introduce a QA methodology across all business processes and be experienced in hands-on bottom-up website testing.
- Responsible for the overall success of testing and manage assigned projects from Quality Testing through final User Acceptance Testing
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including usability, functional, regression, load and system testing
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans and other QA assessments
- Defect management and coordination with development teams
- Develop and automate testing systems using commercial tools, scripts and data sets
- Developing System Requirement Specifications and user guides
- Benchmarking of performance and establishing structured testing processes
- Reporting to Project Managers on SQA progress and project statuses
- 2+ years Quality Assurance experience in web development
- Experience in preparing test plans, test cases and quality assurance documentation
- Experience in coordinating with various web development teams on multiple concurrent projects
- Through understanding in User Experience testing (UX)
- Understanding of the different mobile device types, operating systems and web browsers
- Demonstrated ability in QA documentation
- A degree in ICT or equivalent qualifications
- Working experience in widely used Content Management Systems such as Drupal, WordPress and Magento will be an added advantage
If you have the required qualifications and experience in line with our requirements, we would like to hear from you. Attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits awaits the right candidate.
Email your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Code EME0075 in the subject line.