eMarketingEye is an internet marketing agency which offers integrated internet marketing solutions. Our services include e-strategy consulting, search marketing, online advertising, email marketing, performance monitoring and Return on Investment (ROI) analysis. We are looking for dynamic team players to join our Head Office.
An exciting opportunity for dynamic young individuals! Online Marketing is a fast-paced and ever evolving industry that combines traditional marketing know-how with internet technologies. Learn the secrets of search marketing and help us create visibility and generate revenue for our world-renowned clients!
- Managing internally developed blogs and websites for destination marketing under the guidance of senior online marketing managers
- Monitoring blogs and websites through Google / Bing Webmaster Tools (creation and submission of XML sitemaps, identifying crawler errors, data highlights, HTML improvements etc)
- Conducting SEO audits on internal sites and blogs.
- Thorough analysis of website traffic and performance
- In depth keyword research and formulation of a keyword strategy
- Creating Title Meta Tags, Alt Tags, Google My Business optimization and managing content management systems.
- Coordinating and conducting Off Site SEO activities
- Developing and executing content marketing strategies and campaigns
- Communication with internal and external parties
- Weekly / Monthly performance reports and internal system updates
- A degree in Marketing or Business Management or equivalent qualification such as CIM UK
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years work experience in SEO / Online Marketing industry
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
If you have the required qualifications and experience in line with our requirements, we would like to hear from you. An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
Please email your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job code EME0080 in the subject line.