eMarketingEye is an award winning global leader in providing Digital Marketing Solutions for the Travel and Hospitality sector for over 12 years, serving more than 600 hotels and travel companies from across the world. The company offers end-to-end solutions from Website Development to Performance Driven Digital Marketing and Social Media strategies. Based in Sri Lanka, eMarketingEye has won the prestigious SME Agency of the Year award from Google, among many other recognitions worldwide.
eMarketingEye seeks an experienced individual with proven Social Media campaign management skills, to join its digital marketing team. Social Media offers a new paradigm in consumer engagement and the right candidate should have prior experience in planning brand communication and advertising campaign management on Social Media. Campaign success is measured not only through the ‘likes’ and ‘followers’ gained, but through the revenue generated and visibility created for the brand site as well. If this is your forte, then we want you!
- Building and executing Social Media strategy for clients and internal Social Media projects through platform selection, competitor and audience research, benchmarking and messaging while working closely with the digital marketing team
- Manage Social Media content management projects in multiple Social Media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
- Creative content writing for Social Media ads and page posts
- Scheduling Social Media posts across multiple platforms using paid tools
- Manage Social Media advertising campaigns in multiple Social Media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Conducting research and staying up to date in Social Media developments
- Creating inspiring and attractive design concepts for artwork and liaising with the internal design team to bring those to fruition
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc performance reports / presentations
- Liaising with clients regarding performance updates and new suggestions to improve the brand’s Social Media presence and ROI
- A degree in Marketing or Business Management or an equivalent qualification such as CIM UK
- Excellent English communication skills and attention-to-detail in order to draft inspiring, engaging and grammatically sound Social Media posts and ad content in various tones of voice, in line with client brand guidelines
- Impressive numerical and analytical skills in order to properly measure, evaluate, optimize and report campaign performance and handle significant Social Media ad budgets
- 1-2 years of experience in Social Media Campaign management
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications in order to analyze and report campaign performance
Please email your complete CV to email@example.com stating the job code EME0034 in the subject line