eMarketingEye Sri Lanka’s Best Digital Media Agency (SLT Zero One Awards 2019) and one of the Top 40 Best Places to work in Sri Lanka (certified by Great Place to Work Sri Lanka) is looking for young and dynamic social media enthusiasts to join our team of award-winning digital marketers.
You will have the opportunity to work with top local and international brands managing their social media strategies and get involved in campaign execution. This role includes conceptualising and developing digital marketing strategies for a portfolio of brands across multiple verticals and industries.
We are looking for an experienced individual with proven social media page management / advertising expertise; from crafting creative copy and dreaming up eye-catching concepts for banners and video edits to a flair for conversational copywriting, the right candidate will help take our clients’ brands to the next level.
- Conceptualising and formulating digital and social media strategies for local and international clients
- Creating social media concepts and managing social media pages of clients across multiple verticals and industries
- Creating monthly social media plans for managing organic social media content
- Crafting engaging copy while being mindful of the different tones of voice suitable for various brands
- Creating attractive design concepts for social media artwork and videos and implementing them with the assistance of the design team
- Managing social media advertising campaigns to help create awareness and follower growth on multiple social media platforms
- Conducting research and staying up to date in social media and industry trends
- Scheduling social media content using paid tools
- End-to-end management of client communication
- Preparing monthly and ad hoc performance reports / presentations
- Above industry average remuneration and benefits
- Opportunity to work with world class digital marketing experts
- Exposure to work with top local and international brands across multiple verticals and industries
- Ongoing training, guidance and direction from experts with years of experience
- Modern and flexible working environment
- Health insurance and life insurance
- Common sense with the right attitude
- Creative and out of the box thinking
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- A good storyteller
- Ability to work without supervision
- Project management expert
- Organised and efficient multitasker
- A degree in Marketing or Business Management or an equivalent qualification such as CIM UK
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing including Social Media Page Management / Advertising
Please email your complete CV to email@example.com stating the job code EME0034 in the subject line.