eMarketingEye is the largest digital marketing agency in Sri Lanka and the only one specializing in the Travel and Hospitality industry. Established in 2007, the agency has grown to be one of the best in the Asian region over the past 12 years, having gained international recognition for its expertise in providing end-to-end digital marketing solutions to the Travel and Hospitality industry. With over 1,000 successful client engagements, over 4,500 web projects and over 200 award wins during the past 12 years, eMarketingEye is widely considered to be a thought leader in Asia.
Our services include e-strategy consulting, search marketing, online advertising, email marketing, web development, performance monitoring and Return on Investment (ROI) analysis. We are looking for a dynamic team player to join our Colombo office.
- Define Reporting Requirements – Work with cross-functional teams to determine the reporting goals and key performance indicators for analytics initiatives.
- Reporting – Develop reports based on web analytics data that highlight key metrics and trends.
- Analysis – Interpret data to deliver insights and recommendations to the EME internal team and external clients.
- Troubleshooting – Support internal teams by identifying and troubleshooting data tracking issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree and or equivalent experience and minimum 1-2 years of experience in within a digital environment and web analytics technologies.
- Ability to independently diagnose and debug.
- Project management and planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred.
Please email your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job code EME0057 in the subject line.